Small Team, Global Mission!
Our team is comprised of mindfulness instructors, yoga teachers, emotional healers, scientists, contemplators, product owners, growth enthusiasts, tech lovers, and coders. Before building what is now Meditopia together, each of us had hoped to one day work in a company that not only highlighted our talents and passions, but would have a worldwide impact on making people’s lives better. We couldn’t find it, so we built it.
We each love what we do and enjoy the idea of creating a product that brings out the best in every individual. We will always strive to align ourselves with the values that we encourage in you, our Meditopia family members.
We are always looking for wholehearted superstars who believe in our mission and services to join our family. If you feel this would be the kind of group you’d like to be part of, please have a look at our open positions.
We are based in Istanbul and BerlinSEE OPEN JOBS
- Create, monitor and optimize existing advertising campaigns on native platforms, including Taboola, Outbrain, LeanPlum, and Yahoo Gemini.
- Manage Meditopia’s LeanPlum CRM tool and connect more with existing customers to increase conversions. This includes creating personas, persona-customized campaigns, & data-based sales funnel scenarios.
- Propose ways to convert more existing customers by analyzing data, customer behaviors, and existing sales funnels. We’re looking for someone who loves to dive into the numbers and solve sales and conversion mysteries!
- Report creation and campaigns’ performance analyses so that we may continuously optimize our strategy and manage our budget accordingly.
- Manage internal and external e-mail campaigns.
- Research and test the execution of new potential mobile UA channels and networks.
- Monitor and analyze markets, competitors, and trends.
- Manage blog and content distribution strategy
- Produce video ads and banners for social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook and Youtube).
- Use the following programs and tools to assist in creating content: Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro.
- Be self-driven, holding yourself accountable for your respective tasks and deadlines.
- Keep yourself up to date with emerging design trends and tools, and offer your ideas and point of view for new and compelling content.